Diploma of Life Coaching
Life Coaching is one of the fastest growth industries. It affords you numerous career opportunities, either employed or self−employed.
As a Life Coach you’d work with individuals and teams to improve their performance and assist them excel. The Estrada College Diploma of Life Coaching integrates cutting edge human performance research and strategies, preparing you to work in this highly desired and exciting field.
Our program is practical and relevant. Your knowledge and skills will be developed by experienced professionals.
You'll be well prepared to apply your coaching skills across a variety of employed or self-employed settings. You could work in niche areas such as Small Business performance coaching, or with groups such as Executives or corporate teams. The possibilities are limitless.
Learn internally, online or any blend. The programs are designed to fit around your needs. Study entirely online (anywhere) or come into campuses in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Reduced Upfront or Monthly Payment Plan via Credit Card or Direct Debit. Austudy and Abstudy approved
|Reduced Upfront||Monthly Payment Plan|
|$4,000||$275 x 18 months|
The Estrada College Diploma in Life Coaching contains sufficient coach-specific training hours to enable graduates to apply for an ICF Credential through the ICF Portfolio Path.
Our Diploma of Life Coaching (30968QLD) is structured around 4 Units of Study each with a duration of 12 weeks.
Up to 12 months
Course Outline (code: 30968QLD)
|Unit of Study||Unit of Competencies included in the Unit of Study|
|LC1A||LCF401A||Work within a structured coaching framework|
|LCC402A||Facilitate change through Life Coaching|
|LCC403A#||Apply communication processes in coaching interviews|
|LC2A||LCC404A#||Examine cognitive approaches to Life Coaching|
|LCC405A#||Examine contemporary approaches to Life Coaching|
|LCN501A#||Apply Neuro Linguistic Programming to Life Coaching|
|LCN502A#||Apply the Narrative approach to Life Coaching|
|LC3A||LCS503A#||Apply the Solution Focused approach to Life Coaching|
|LCC504A#||Apply the Cognitive Behavioural approach to Life Coaching|
|LCT505A#||Apply specialist Life Coaching tools of the trade|
|LCD406A||Manage own professional coaching development|
|LC4A||BSBSMB302A||Develop a micro business proposal|
|LCL506A||Manage legal and risk management requirements of a life coaching business|
|LCB507A||Manage life coaching business planning and operations|
|BSBSMB403A||Market the small business|
Units marked with a # require the practical demonstration of skills in a real or simulated work environment. A variety of options are available to complete practical assessments including through private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), or submitting a video recording. Where more than one practical is included in a Unit of Study, the practicals will be grouped into one assessment session where possible.
To gain entry into this course, you need to have:
- If under 21-years of age: completed Year 12, or have a minimum qualification level of Certificate III; or
- If over 21-years of age: either meet the aforementioned requirements or be able to demonstrate sufficient life experience (work or study).
Fees, Dates and Policies
Estrada College is committed to providing transparent and fair policies for students. Details of relevant fees, dates and policies for this course are available here.
- All Nationally Recognised Training Programs are subject to regular industry review and modification from time to time. The information included in this Course Outline is indicative of the final curriculum but may not necessarily contain all units necessary for completion of the qualification. In the event of any changes or expansions to the course, you will have the opportunity to complete your current course, or to transition to the new course. Please refer to the Teachout of Courses policy in the Student Handbook.
- Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
- You need to adhere to the due dates shown for each unit to ensure you complete your course within the appropriate timeframe. If you are having difficulty meeting the timeframes, please contact your Student Support Centre to discuss your options.
- A summary of the Employability Skills developed through this qualification can be downloaded from www.training.gov.au.
- An Assessment Book is completed for each topic and 8 practicals are completed as part of this course. Where more than one practical is included in a Unit of Study, the practicals will be grouped into one assessment session where possible.
- Progress through your course is achieved by completing each unit’s assessment book and each practical (by private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), or submitting a video recording). Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
Ready to start?
Click below to follow our easy online application process.