Diploma of Business
Our Diploma of Business opens the doors to a career in the exciting and dynamic world of business.
The Estrada course uniquely develops your communication, negotiation, leadership, project management, marketing and HR skills.
Our program is practical and relevant. Your knowledge and skills will be developed by experienced professionals.
You’ll be well equipped to enter fields such as marketing, human resources, IT, banking, accounting, retail or commercial. You’ll have the skills to be employed as a valuable team contributor in a business, or to start and manage your own business.
Learn internally, online or any blend. Our programs are designed to fit around your needs. Study entirely online (anywhere) or come into our campuses in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Reduced Upfront or Monthly Payment Plan via Credit Card or Direct Debit.
|Reduced Upfront||Monthly Payment Plan|
|$4,000||$395 x 12 months|
Our Diploma of Business (BSB50215) is structured around 4 Units of Study each with a duration of 12 weeks.
Up to 12 months
Course Outline (code: BSB50215)
|Unit of Study||Unit of Competencies included in the Unit of Study|
|DB1A||BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|DB4A||BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes|
|BSBHRM512||Develop and manage performance management processes|
Units marked with a # require the practical demonstration of skills in a real or simulated work environment. A variety of options are available to complete practical assessments including through private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), submitting a video recording, or in your own workplace.
To gain entry into this course, you need to have:
- If under 21-years of age: completed Year 12, or have a minimum qualification level of Certificate III; or
- If over 21-years of age: either meet the aforementioned requirements or be able to demonstrate sufficient life experience (work or study).
Fees, Dates and Policies
Estrada College is committed to providing transparent and fair policies for students. Details of relevant fees, dates and policies for this course are available here.
- All Nationally Recognised Training Programs are subject to regular industry review and modification from time to time. The information included in this Course Outline is indicative of the final curriculum but may not necessarily contain all units necessary for completion of the qualification. In the event of any changes or expansions to the course, you will have the opportunity to complete your current course, or to transition to the new course. Please refer to the Teachout of Courses policy in the Student Handbook.
- Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
- You need to adhere to the due dates shown for each unit to ensure you complete your course within the appropriate timeframe. If you are having difficulty meeting the timeframes, please contact your Student Support Centre to discuss your options.
- A summary of the Employability Skills developed through this qualification can be downloaded from www.training.gov.au.
- An Assessment Book is completed for each topic and 1 practical is completed as part of this course.
- Progress through your course is achieved by completing each unit’s assessment book and 1 practical (by private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), submitting a video recording, or in your own workplace). Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
Ready to start?
Click below to follow our easy online application process.